Background

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Blog Needs Some Help

Well, after many hours of perusing the wonderful world of blogging, I am overwhelmed. 

It all started very innocently...I decided that my new blog needed some pizazz, and in the ten minutes of downtime that I had today, I figured I would look for a new background.  So I navigated myself over to trusty Google and typed "blog background".  I found the cutest little site, properly named The Cutest Blog on the Block.

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ 

They had so many backgrounds to choose from that my ten minutes of downtime turned into over an hour and a half!!  I shut the laptop and told myself I'd work on it later.

Later is now and I was supposed to be in bed about an hour ago.  Oh my.  Did you know that you can actually PAY someone to design a blog for you??  I just meandered through some random blogs, and people are really dedicated to this.  One couple blogs about their fairy tale ending (one kid and counting!), while another young girl blogs about her life of ridiculousness.  Man, where do people find the time for this... oh wait, I did!

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I thought I left a comment but I guess it did not work from my phone! I love love love the layout! and love the blog! :) Super excited you have joined the world of blogging! :) I can now follow you from 5 hours away! :)

    ReplyDelete