Background

Saturday, April 7, 2012

One Year Together

The end of March marked the end of me and Bo's first year as a couple.  It was nothing short of amazing and incredible.  I spent quite a bit of time just looking at all the pictures we had taken over the year.  My favorite thing about photos is that they not only remind you of the moment, but also about the feelings you felt.  We've had our ups and downs, good times and bad times - but some how we've made it to this point.  We both openly admit that in the beginning we didn't forsee this growing into a lasting, forever relationship.  But here we are!  We've still got more growing to do, but that's what time, love, and patience are for.

Below are a few of my favorite pics from the past year!  I love my Wesley....





No comments:

Post a Comment