Background

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Awww.... finally.  A day off of work where there is nothing to do except to do nothing.  I haven't had one of these kinds of days in forever.  It always makes me think that life would be so much better as a stay-at-home-whatever (it doesn't seem right to say "stay-at-home-mom" or "stay-at-home-wife" because I am neither of those things).  I woke up naturally around 8:00 this morning, and took my time getting ready for yoga class at 9.  From there it was a couple hours at the pool, a relaxing shower, time to catch up on work, dress fitting with Meredith, a beer with some co-workers, and plenty of TV time tonight.  All in all I'd say it was a pretty good day.  The only thing that could have made it better would have been to have my Bo at home.

I know this blog post is pretty worthless, haha.  But I just wanted to take a minute to relish the beauty of having nothing to do :).  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment