Background

Friday, September 28, 2012

Future Guest Room

I'm so excited to share the design for my guest bedroom! After struggling with the first guest bedroom I decided to solicit some help from a professional! After much searching and frustration I finally found Emily Hewitt based out of Dallas. Emily offers a unique service where she will remotely design a room for you after you get give her photos, measurements, and a little inspiration.

My design finally came in and it is exactly what I've was looking for! I've already started buying some pieces and I am going to the paint store tomorrow to get the paint. It's pretty fabulous! Check out the design board below, and look for even more great designs from Emily at www.awelldressedhome.com. I'll keep you all posted on the progress of the room!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment