Background

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Something to Blog About

I have to start by apologizing for my lack of blog posts - to whom I am apologizing to, I'm not quite sure. But I'm sorry anyways. I used to say things like, "what in the world do I have to blog about??" But that's not really the case these days. So much has been going on lately that I honestly haven't cared enough to put it into words. I started writing a post a few weeks ago, but by the time I finished it, it was out of date... Oops.

So I'll make this one short in hopes of actually posting something! As I write this I am waiting for a late night flight to San Francisco. Bo and I will be flying first class to San Francisco and then will catch an early bird flight to Maui!! Super excited. We'll be there until Friday... Plenty of time to soak up the last of the summer sunshine and enjoy vacation together.

Bo actually lived in Maui for a year, so he's practically a native! He's got tons of great activities in mind. I'll do my best to take lots of pictures because I definitely will have something to blog about!

Until then, aloha!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:IAH Airport - Terminal C

2 comments:

  1. Take lots of pics and better blog about the trip! I have missed you! Text u a few times as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you as well! Glad you are going to blog about your exciting trip and I can't want to see the pictures! :-) We will miss you today at the shower!

    ReplyDelete