Background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well... I told you so!

So if you go back to my very first blog, you’ll see that I said this: “I have got to be the most undisciplined person when it comes to personal activities that take time.  Well I told you so.  So much has happened since April of last year and I guess I was too busy enjoying it to blog about it!  My friend Darcy is really good about keeping up with her blog.  But what is Darcy not good at??  She has got to be one of the most organized and disciplined people I know.  She runs marathons and, shoot, Im sure she schedules time to blog.  But it is Darcy who has inspired me to pick this blog back up

Im working on a re-cap of 2011 for a blog post, but its taking me way too long
Until then, just wanted to post and say that IM BACK in 2012 – many many many adventures and good times to come.  Maybe Ill actually get a few followers :).

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, you are the sweetest person ever!! I am so excited that you are blogging again! I know you are going to have an amazing 2012 that your blog will help capture. Love you!

    ReplyDelete