Background

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blogging is the New Domestic Skill

I find it hilarious when the topic of blogging comes up in conversation with my girlfriends.  Darcy is very diligent about updating her blog - I'm sure she's got a million followers.  And Maryam mentioned the other day that she's started dabbling with her new blog.  But of course she won't tell us the link until she's got the layout all figured out.  And Meredith is still pretty apprehensive about the whole thing.

But it's funny to me because it's become almost the equivelent of scrapbooking or sending newletters to your friends and family.  Every good wife blogs about their state of there home and the latest events in their household.  It's pretty cool.  I feel like I'm practicing for when I'm a wife and a mom.  Blogging is a great way to update friends and family about what's going on. 

I bet Meredith and Maryam will be blogging by this time next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment