Background

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Not My First Rodeo, Ya'll!

It's that time of year again!  Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo - one of my favorite Houston events.  I love the atmosphere and the energy that it brings to the late winter in this town.  Yes, it's a pain in the butt to fight traffic after a long work day.  But it's so worth it to see buckin' broncos, kids chasing calves, babies ridin' some sheep, and good live country music. 

I was shocked to find out that Bo had never been to a rodeo!!  So I was excited to share with him the experience.  I got tickets to Alabama and Lady Antebellum - and Bo bought a new pearl snap shirt.  We had an awesome time at both concerts and the carnival.  We met up with our friends Mick and Janelle after the Lady A concert to ride the ferris wheel.  It's just one of those iconic moments that all couples must enjoy.  We also rode a run twirly-roundie-speedy rides.  Well worth the hour-long wait!





Love us some rodeo~

No comments:

Post a Comment